The struggle is real people!
My lovely boyfriend and I communicate well. We can talk about everything from philosophy
to the consistency of our poop. We
strive for a 50/50 relationship with bills, chores, and general power.
I do the laundry, he does the
dishes.
I pay for Netflix etc. and he pays
for cable.
I take him to the farmers market he
picks the restaurant for dinner.
We have had problems with
this! I find it hard when the dishes
start to pile up and he doesn’t seem to care. Both of us have been
underemployed during this relationship and can’t pay our share. He does not cook, and this drives me
crazy. When we first moved in together I
would cry, “I’m not your fucking wife!”
I hate being stuck in the kitchen mostly because of gender stereotypes;
yet it is actually an activity I enjoy.
It’s a constant struggle to find a balance,
to enjoy and love one another even if the dishes aren’t done. I try to breath and reboot and remember all
the times he has shown me mercy when I wasn’t holding up my end.
We also play with this dynamic in
the bedroom. I am dominate and he is submissive,
not %100 of the time and no we do not have a sex dungeon. We don’t have a safe word, no still means no…
but I do tie him up and whip him. This
is still a 50/50 endeavor. I think all
sex should be!
I hope that in our relationship we
get points for trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment